Cat or Dog

WEIRD BUT TRUE.Did you know cats can see up to 120 feet away? You can learn all about cats if you come with me.Cats are the best pet in the world because they are rewarding relationships, explorers and their quiet.This is important because if you are going to get a pet you should get a cat.

The first reason why Cats are the best pet is because they are a rewarding relationship. For example, Cats entertain you by being funny and climbing. One thing my Cat does to me alot is snuggle whenever I’m reading my cat just snuggles with me. Also, cats are super fluffy and Cats like fluffy things. That is weird that they are fluffy but they like fluffy. This proves that Cats are a  rewarding relationship.

The second reason why Cats are the best pet and you should really buy one is because they like to explore. For example,they like to climb they especially like to climb trees like if you have a tree your Cat will climb up the tree like mine. Also, they really like the outdoors because if it is a hot day they like to climb a tree and take a nap in the shade of the tree. Lastly,Cats like to go a lot of places like in trees and my Cat likes to go in the woods.In conclusion, Cats are the best pets in my opinion.  

The third reason Cats are the best pet is because they are quiet. first, Cats don’t bark like Dogs do cause they are super loud and their annoying when they bark. Next, Cats meow is not that loud because they don’t grow that big because Dwarfism in Cats is the result of a genetic disorder. Last, Cats are a lot smaller than Dogs because they don’t grow super big like Dogs.       

I think Cats are the best pet in the world because they are rewarding relationships, explores and quiet. Those are three reasons why I think Cats are better than Dogs. I encourage you to get a Cat.

4 thoughts on “Cat or Dog”

1. I liked it, but I did notice some random capitals that didn’t need to be there.

I also agree that cats are smaller than dogs
    – Hailey

2. I agree that cats are really great relationships, explorers and quiet. Your starting to change my mind.